What principles should be followed for the maintenance of scraper centrifuges?
Date of issue:2020-03-13 Views:408
In general, for the maintenance of low-temperature and low-speed scraper centrifuges, we often follow four principles, namely: primary rules, secondary comparison rules, alternative rules, replacement rules, and reference condition rules, during which:
1. Substitution rules: replacing suspicious parts with good ones is a good way to find faults. If you suspect that the detector is causing noise, change to a detector with good performance. If the fault is eliminated, it indicates that the replaced detector has a problem. The scale used by this rule is large and small, and it can change from the entire component to the integrated block on the printed circuit board.
2. Replacement rules: The replacement rules can be used together with the replacement rules. Good parts have replaced the suspicious parts of the low-temperature scraper centrifuge. The condition has not been improved, and the original parts should be replaced. This requires less maintenance and avoids a backlog of used components. This rule only applies to a single fault.
3. One-time rule: when the low-temperature and low-speed scraper centrifuge fails, you can change some conditions inquiringly, one parameter at a time. With some simple changes, you may be able to deal with the problem.
4. The second comparison rule: the location of the fault has been clarified before the overhaul has been started, or the plan to deal with the fault has been confirmed. In other words, the correct solution has been found before the start. This rule can be used to investigate the system after the modification Situation, use this rule to avoid unnecessary changes, and quickly confirm corrective measures.
5. Reference conditions and rules: There are two main types of reference conditions and rules: the standard reference condition and the experimental reference condition. Meanwhile, the standard reference condition is also called the standard experimental condition, which is from one system to another system, from a laboratory to Conditions that are easily verified by another laboratory. The data measured by the scraper centrifuge using this condition helps to identify problems between the actual experiment and the system.
- PREV:Teach you how to choose a flat plate centrifuge?